Orthopedic Surgery for Your Pet’s Bones & Joints
It is not uncommon for a dog or cat to have musculoskeletal problems that require experience in orthopedics for proper treatment. Some of the most common veterinary bone, muscle and joint problems include:
- Bone fractures
- Elbow dysplasia
- Achilles tendon rupture
- Hip dysplasia (common in Labrador retrievers)
- ACL rupture
- Herniated disc (common in dachshunds)
- Medial patella luxation (knee condition)
- Misaligned limbs
- Degenerative myelopathy (common in German shepherds)
How do you know your pet is in pain?
- He or she does not want to go up or down stairs
- He or she hides & avoids play
- He or she is unusually aggressive & does not want to be touched
Generally, a sick dog or cat doesn’t scream unless it feels severe pain. But why wait to get cat or dog vet care? Contact North Valley Pet Hospital immediately if you notice signs of pain or agony. Call 928-337-1597. For your convenience, you can use our online Request an Appointment form to arrange your appointment. Our orthopedic surgery patients come to us from the communities surrounding Fort Mohave, including Needles, Laughlin, Mohave Valley and Bullhead City.